Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Taiwan - Scooters

One of the things that I was constantly amazed by in the Taiwan was the number of people on scooters. They were everywhere, zipping around and between cars, riding down sidewalks or crowded alleys. And often they were surprisingly overloaded.



At stop lights the scooters fill in all the space between the cars.


The whole family out for a ride; mom, dad, and two kids.


I love the dog, just sitting there like it's completely normal, which I guess it is.


She has so much stuff covering her face that I wonder if she can actually see.


Four in the rain.




He needs to remember not to go zipping between two cars.


I like that the kid in back is strapped to the mom.


This just seems like such a bad idea.


Even the police are on scooters.

No comments:

Post a Comment